Here we are...at the happiest but craziest time of year. In the midst of holiday shopping, class parties, cookie decorating, and eating (and drinking!) everything in sight, we can't forget about...ourselves! So, I thought why not put together a fashion wish list?? I took a few things from my closet necessities list (something I use with my detox clients) and added a few fun items as well. Keep in mind...this is a great list to send on to the special someone in your life (who may be at a loss for ideas of what to get ya!) Just click on pic for direct link!
1. Slippers! These are a necessity for everyone in the family...but especially us Moms. I know I'm up before most in my household, making coffee and lunches and I can't live without these gems. They make the start to your day a little less startling. I recommend either Ugg - they come in many cute styles and colors or J.Crew - style concious and cozy...and a little lighter on the pocket book.
2. The puffer vest - this is an absolute staple for anyone - man, woman, child. There are so many cute options out there. My fave is a classic Patagonia or North Face but almost all major brands carry a style...Gap, J. Crew, Old Navy, Burberry, James Perse, Lululemon...the list goes on.
3. Brooke Hill Jewelry- I recently feel in love with this local OC jeweler when looking for a birthday present for a friend. I loved her simplicity and every day wear-ability of her pieces. They are simple yet eye-catching. Sold at local boutique Hidden Jewel or at her Etsy shop, these would be a great stocking stuffer for you, a sister, a sister in law, mom or a sweet treat for your bestie!
4. The most delicious scent come Fall and Winter - Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir . I know scents are different for everyone however, every time I wear this, I am ALWAYS complimented on it! It's clean and subtle but also sexy. It's such a perfect gift!
5. Chaser brand cozy sweatshirts - these are live in/never take off worthy. I absolutely love mine and I wear it so much, people may begin to wonder if I have any other clothes. They come in different colors and some have fun little sayings on them and are so deliciously soft. They may not be the "sexiest" piece of clothing you own but just throw some of that Jo Malone on under that cozy and all will be forgiven.
6. For that always much needed time away - the cutest weekender from Humble Hilo. I'm totally in love with these bags and their Guatamalen textiles! And the absolute best part of buying these bags is that you, the consumer, gets to choose where a portion of the proceeds go. Whether, it be to support projects in child nutrition, education and literacy for women, or microfinance loans for women to start their own small business in Guatemala, you can help break the cycle of poverty and help create opportunities for many. Any choice you make is a good one--these bags are a no-brainer.
7. Lastly...the J.Crew boyfriend flannel. These are a staple in any wardrobe and truly should be considered a neutral. They go with so much--can be thrown on with a pair of jeans for the crazy running around errand days or with a cute leather mini and a pair of bright tights for a night on the town. You simply can't go wrong with these.
So, there you have it! Happy shopping and as always...please let me know if I can be of any help!!